- Experience with professional selling skills, opening, probing, supporting closing
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation skills
- Effectively attain assigned sales and revenue goals as well as solicitation call goals while also training/mentoring others to do the same.
- Proactively conduct solicitation calls conduct sales tours and entertain clients specific to Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT) and/or Groups
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies of the hotel and applicable departments.
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry organizations as applicable.
- May assist in implementing and/or participating in special promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes etc.
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any other functions required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager and Director of Sales
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)