THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers' lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We're looking for passionate team members to help us create an incredible customer experience and an amazing place to work!
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
Work on the Kitchen team to portion ingredients in quantities needed to complete recipes;
* Role involves distributing, cutting, packaging, scooping ingredients individually or in containers for placement into totes or bins.
* Ensure full execution of all ingredient fillings for each week's box.
* Achieve production goals and record times for completion.
* Maintains GMP and PPE Standards
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Satisfactory drug and background screening following condition offer
* Eligible to work in the U.S
* Overtime weekend and holiday work, as required
* Must be willing and able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
* Must be willing and able to handle exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.) with or without accommodation
* Must be willing and able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
* Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.