Prepares food and serves customers at the grill station in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and company/client standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves customers at multiple stations.
* Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
* Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
* Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
* Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established safety standards.
* Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping, dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
* Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas, equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
* Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and concerns to supervisor.
* Attends in-service and safety meetings.
* Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
* Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Understand and follow employee handbook, policy and procedures, and payroll requirements.
* Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.