Catering Sales Coordinator
WHO WE ARE: A family. A restaurant. A good time. A lifestyle. We're Goode Company, curators of Texas culture and cuisine harbored in the heart of Houston. With over 40 years of restaurant and catering experience under our belt (and a whole lot of BBQ), we take the people we work with as seriously as the food we serve because we believe you need the best of both to fully honor the rich cooking traditions of Texas. We love what we do and the people we share it with, on both sides of the plate.
The responsibility of the Catering Sales Coordinator is to aid the Catering department by selling and booking catering events to clients. The ideal candidate will have restaurant, sales, and administrative experience.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professionally answers the telephone and door and directs the guest to the appropriate team member
- Speaks with customers daily to book inbound catering and delivery calls
- Follow up with clients for prospective events
- Input Delivery and Catering orders into online system
- Participate and contribute to the departments quarterly and annual objectives
- Provide administrative support to the Events & Operations Office
- Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring or ongoing projects
- Communicate with multi-concept restaurants within Goode Company
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Restaurant sales and/or event planning experience is preferred
- Creative mindset welcomed and encouraged to bring innovative ideas on all aspects of our business
- TABC certification and Texas Food Handlers license is required
- Weekly Payroll
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Subsidized Health Insurance after 60 days
- Also eligible for Dental / Vision / Supplemental Life
- Time off on all major holidays
- Food allowance to enjoy at all Goode company restaurants.
We're movin' and shakin', so you have to love to work in a fast-paced environment. Start brushing up on those juggling skills because we work on multiple, competing items at a time.
Goode Company Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer, so if you've got the qualifications, desire to work hard, and help our business grow - we want you!