Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How You can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
Build a great workplace for strong performers by promoting and driving an engaged workforce, career development, and learning.
- Must be passionate about supporting your TEAM!
- Inspire and mentor all team members to reach their full potential. Develop bench strength for all positions within your assigned area of responsibility, ensuring upward mobility for high performing team members and managers.
- Consistently recognize team members when they excel. Ensure that a coaching culture thrives, holding direct reports accountable to all policies and standard operating procedures.
- Source high potential candidates using a variety of recruiting avenues. Ensure each candidate is screened using approved interview guides.
- Ensure all direct reports complete all compliance based and brand specific training by the due date.
- Set clear performance goals and expectations for your team. Following up consistently, providing feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure performance evaluations and associate coaching is delivered on a timely basis.
- Drive associate engagement through a variety of methods, including the annual engagement survey. Be an active listener and leader, holding regularly scheduled meetings to assess the team's morale and making necessary adjustments.
Strengthen expertise in the industry and deliver on our plans, keeping the needs of our internal and external customers in mind.
- Must have a passion for the guest!
- Must say "Yes", "Please" and "Thank You"!
- Must smile often!
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service, responding to guests with a resolution within 24 hours. Take all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Role model the behaviors and service expectations you have of your team.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, food quality and presentation standards, and dress code.
- Be a visible presence. Available to members of the management team, hourly associates, guests, and airport partners. Monitor the performance of your team and operational systems, making adjustments as necessary.
- Create a culture that promotes a safe and healthy environment.
- Ensure that all HACCP related initiatives are being followed and acted on when necessary. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Ensure all opening and closing checklist are being used and take appropriate disciplinary action when they are not.
- Verify that all nightly, weekly, and monthly closing procedures are completed accurately, including paperwork, time adjustments, and voucher and invoice data entry.
- Drive top line sales and profitability
- Analyze financial data on a daily basis and take appropriate action to maintain profitability.
- Ensure schedules are written to maximize sales and ensure guest satisfaction. Labor and payroll goals, as a percentage of sales, must be achieved.
- Maintain an acceptable food cost percentage by overseeing food and beverage purchasing, quality and cost control.
- Ensure all recipe and portioning standards are being followed to minimize costs.
- Monitor supply purchases, utility usage and miscellaneous expenditures, making adjustments as necessary to ensure profitability.
- Ensure personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time, and following company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that proper security and loss prevention procedures are in place to protect associates, guests, and company assets.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports promptly if a guest or associate is injured.
- Review financial information frequently with the management team to assist with achieving financial goals. All managers are required to know the cost and budget goals. Identify opportunities and solve them.
- Must have a thorough understanding of all hardware and software systems that are used. This includes inventory, purchasing, forecasting, scheduling and time keeping, email, and electronic filing systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and adjust readily to fast-moving, ever-changing circumstances, and utilize problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to solve situations.
- In response to key observations, you must be innovative and collaborative in driving departmental success. Productivity
- Maximize resources to improve process and grow the business.
- Exhibit efficiency in completing job requirements through working with a sense of urgency, consolidating tasks, delegating, and empowering others while managing their efforts.
- Self-driven, work independently, and always do the right thing.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Must be able to sustain performance under conditions of stress-such as tight deadlines and detailed questioning.
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Role model and provide accessibility to all management and staff for open communication, leadership, direction, and motivation.
- Open-minded to feedback.
- Must have sufficient self-confidence, poise, charisma, and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively as part of a team and to take part in professional discussions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be a team player and quick learner in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with varying levels of patrons and team members present.
- Must exhibit leadership courage and the ability to coach up as well as coach direct reports.
- 5-7 years of experience in a full-service restaurant.
- Obtain and maintain current Serve Safe Food Manager's Certification within six months of hire/promotion.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. perform essential job functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing on a ladder, and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods and the ability to work in an environment with varying temperatures.
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Must agree to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented environment. The schedule is determined by business needs.
- Proficiency required in reading and writing, Microsoft Office Suite, and mathematics.