Our client is a global leader in Building Technologies Industry and has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Product Manager for their global building technologies team. Our client recognizes that its people drive the business and help maintain its competitive advantage and as such they are seeking driven people who are driven to make a difference and help create a better world.
The Product Manager will be responsible for defining and driving the end-to-end solution roadmap and new product development activities within their Hospitality vertical. You will serve as a subject matter expert for this industry vertical, understanding customer needs and supporting product developers in enhancing the products to meet the building automation and management needs of the customers. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to engage deeply with customers, product offering management teams and go to market teams to drive innovation and business growth within the hospitality vertical globally.
The successful applicant will be based in the Atlanta, GA area. Relocation provided for qualified applicants.
- Drive customer marketing and commercial sales activities through strategic Brand Management and Offering Leadership activities
- Utilize deep technical and application knowledge of building management systems to accurately define comprehensive customer/application requirements, and create complete system solution proposal for customers.
- Responsible for scoping the building management system go-to-market ecosystem and defining channel marketing and positioning
- Coordinate with product innovation teams to ensure customer product requirements enable system solution requirements
- Create and define architecture options that drive recurring and alternative revenue models
- Identify, analyze and evaluate Buy to Sell opportunities in support of creating unique vertical solutions
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years of technical experience with building systems (controls, security, lighting, fire, etc) or related connected-technology software experience
- Must have experience within the hospitality vertical
- Excellent planning, execution and project management skills.
- MBA Degree strongly preferred
- Building automation controls application experience
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead projects and teams that successfully achieve project milestones and complete deliverables on time
- Analytical thinking and strategic decision making skills with the ability to integrate current market/trends or issues into marketing and business strategies