The Hotel Concierge is a front-facing position that requires polish, poise and a passion for delivering amazing customer service. The Hotel Concierge possesses an in-depth knowledge of local businesses, entertainment venues and travel options. LIVunLtds standards for our Hotel Concierges are that this individual understands the value of excellence in customer service and can provide 5 star-level service to all guests at all times. This is a full-time, non-exempt position with a budgeted annual salary of $50,000-$55,000.
* Welcome guests upon entrance and confirm reservations.
* Arrange premium tickets to in demand shows, sporting events and concerts.
* Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements, including but not limited to; events, excursions, transportation, dining etc.
* Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
* Answer phone calls, make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls.
* Respond to complaints and strategize to find an adequate solution.
* Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS.
* Qualified candidates must have 1-3 years of concierge experience.
* In-depth knowledge of local businesses, entertainment venues and travel options.
* Great instincts and excellent communications skills.
* Genuine desire to provide amazing customer service.
* Ability to speak foreign language(s) is a plus.
As a Member of the LIVunLtd Team You Can Expect:
* Growth opportunities
* A fun, friendly, professional working environment
* Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department. LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website [