About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
The main functions of the Guest Services Representative Manager is to provide outstanding guest experiences in a customer service setting by courteously greeting all tenants and visitors to the reception desk, and serve as a guest services resource for the tenants and visitors to the property. Additionally, the GSR Manager will act as an exemplary leader for the other GSR's and GSR assistant Manager and complete varying administrative and managerial responsibilities.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES:
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Desire and ability to lead-by-example
* Outstanding people skills
* Ability to be flexible and adaptable
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to think quickly and efficiently when confronted with a client requests
* Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others
* Computer literacy, specifically MS Office applications and Internet
* Treats all team members with respect and dignity
* Ability to stay positive in ever-changing circumstances
* Courteously greet all tenants and visitors to the reception desk
* Signing in all authorized visitors according to the policies, rules, and regulations established by building management and/or tenants, ensuring all guests have been authorized to enter
* Contact tenants in a courteous and professional manner when a guest is not pre-registered
* Provide excellent service to all guests arriving at the building
* Answer and respond to tenant phone calls and e-mails for assistance throughout the day
* Provide guidance and information as requested from tenants and visitors to the building
* Ensure familiarity with building management and security protocol, directing any issues to the appropriately designated management
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with key employee and tenant contacts at the property and proactively investigate all events occurring or hosted by the property
* Maintain service alert awareness and report any security issues to the designated security and/or management parties
* Ensure work and reception areas are neat and orderly with all personal items stowed away (eating and drinking not allowed at work areas)
* Acts as an exemplary employee in all situations
* Is knowledgeable on and abides by policies/procedures, building SOPs and leads GSRs accordingly
* Assists HR in recruiting and onboarding efforts for GSRs
* Train new permanent and temporary GSRs and Assistant Manager
* Actively observe team performance while working with them
* Coach team members in the moment to correct performance
* Coach and develop GSRs and Assistant Manager
* Relay coaching and other team concerns to Account Manager within 24 hours, sooner if the situation is urgent
* Compose and administer GSR and Assistant Manager annual reviews
* Create and maintain GSR staffing levels and schedules
* Compose performance counselling paperwork in a thorough and concise manner and submit to Account Manager or Human Resources for approval
* Administer performance counselling with a witness scheduled
* Learn other managerial tasks as appropriate
* Refrain from participating in negative team influences, gossip, etc
* Always encourage a positive and professional team environment
* Participate in meetings regarding building operations as requested
* Share GSR related information with Account Manager in a timely manner
* Complete requested building reports by specified deadlines
* Any additional duties as assigned
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.