Renowned International Group with 85+ locations around the world (Dubai, Hong Kong, Eastern Europe) and managing brands like Cipriani Dubai, Scallini Dubai, 1OAK Dubai, Gaia, ICHU Hong Kong to name a few is looking for a strong General Manager with experience in Miami market for its expansion.
· Ensure the excellence of the service and hospitality provided by the entire team.
· Lead the management team and staff in providing a consistently outstanding guest experience
· Ensure that the entire team is informed of restaurant initiatives
· Direct and supervise the HR practices of the business in order to maintain a top-notch, high performing team
· Guide all unit departments in upholding the excellence and efficiency of the business operations
· Ensure the business delivers on the brand promise while achieving desired profitability
· Engage business unit team with aligned community investment activities
· Continuously build a high-performance team
· Passionate about food and beverage and guest service, in touch with the current trends
· Pre- Opening experience strongly desired
· Experience of running successful restaurant operations, preferred Italian restaurant experience
· Proficient knowledge of systems and processes in food & beverage cost management
· Strong financial knowledge and food & beverage cost management
· Ability to lead and empower a team
· Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required. Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation.
· Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
· Conduct weekly meetings with staff. Attend and lead effective pre-shifts.
· Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
· Proficient in MS Office, Open Table, Seven Rooms and other restaurant related software/ systems .
· Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
· Must have regular and predictable attendance
· Growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
· Oversee the processing of the payroll. Ensure the labor cost is accurate and up to date, and all employees are properly paid. Ensure all new employees are hired using the company's pre-determined rates of pay.
· Responsible for all staff training including creation of manuals, new hire orientation, and on-going classroom and individual training. Responsible for creating and maintaining all side work schedules for all departments.
· Oversee the beverage/wine program. Ensure all costs are accurate and in line with the budget and/or guidelines. Ensure all beverages are properly inventoried and stored to prevent theft. Ensure all beverages are costed out to maximize profitability.
· Handle all guest complaints, addressing each individually, personally and in a timely manner. Copy all responses to the Vice President of Operations/ Managing Partner.
· Oversee all private events.
· Ensure restaurant is clean and in compliance with all local and Company sanitation and food safety guidelines. Ensure staff is in compliance with the Company policy on grooming.
· Good working knowledge with Technology- restaurant related software such as POS, Reservation systems- Open Table, Seven Rooms, 3rd Party Delivery platforms, Email and other forms of communication
· Create Marketing plans for the restaurant to increase revenue. Implement and follow through on all approved ideas. Social Media savvy.
· Upto date with new codes and CDC guidelines with operating the restaurant.
Job Type: Full-time