Boyne Highlands is currently searching for new lift operators. This is a full-time position. You will have plenty of time to take advantage of the many perks that come with working at this beautiful resort! As a lift operator, you will be responsible for one of the most important roles in the resort, getting people up the mountain so they can ski and snowboard!
Some Perks of working for Boyne Highlands include:
* A free Golf Pass and Ski Pass for both you and your family
* 40% off at the various Boyne Restaurants
* Discounts at other Boyne Resorts such as 30% Spa treatments at the Inn at Bay Harbor and Boyne Mountain
* Free Passes to Avalanche Bay Water Park at Boyne Mountain
* Discounts on lodging for Friends and Family
* Team Member Child Care
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Seasonal Team Member Health Insurance
* Service and Loyalty Bonus Program - up to 5% of gross wages per season!
Visit our website for all of our amazing perks, view testimonials, and more! Boyne Highlands Employment
The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this classification and are not all-inclusive of the specific position.
* Pull levers to start, stop, and adjust speed of lifts.
* Assist skiers onto and from lift and instruct them in safety procedures.
* Observe skiers boarding lift to ensure they are safely seated and safety belts or bars are secure.
* Keep corral and terminal area clean and orderly promoting safety procedures at all times.
* Perform snow maintenance on ramps, terminal area, corral and other areas as needed.
* Assist in daily lift inspections.
* Gain thorough understanding of all aspects of Boyne Highlands Resort in order to function as information source for guest.
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Able to work outside on your feet in winter conditions