We are looking for Food Service Associates to work for an innovative dining-experience company. Come work in a fast-paced, collegiate environment. It's a great opportunity to learn on-the-job skills that could help you move toward more specialized work. We're hiring immediately so apply now!
Your role could encompass a broad spectrum of duties based on customer needs. Be prepared to cut veggies in the kitchen, cook food per provided recipes, or serve as a liaison to the customers directly to be sure your supervisor is aware of any concerns. No experience necessary, we just need hard workers with positive attitudes. Please be comfortable working in an energetic, sometimes hectic--but rewarding--environment.
- Working independently or in a team to cook, prepare, serve, or transport food items
- Engaging with customers while operating a point of sale machine or cash register in a professional and courteous manner
- Clean and sanitize dishes, utensils, cooking equipment, or other items at the start or end of your shift
- Work on your feet, either stationary or constantly moving for the full shift
- Reaching, crouching, bending over, and other physically strenuous activities at times, as required by the immediate supervisor
- Fill-in for multiple jobs as needed
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Offers accrued sick time
- Offers incentives for attendance and high performance
- Offers weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more!