We're hiring Utility Workers for general help in a food service setting. This role is responsible for maintaining dining room and kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and utensils clean and orderly. Operates dishwasher, stocks, light cleaning/sweeping/mopping.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Sweep and mop floors to comply with safety and sanitation standards.
• Wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
• Remove trash and place it into designated containers.
• Steam clean or hose out garbage cans.
• Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
• Assist with banquet tables and front of the house set up.
• Restock beverages and snacks.
• Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and products.
• Distribute supplies, utensils and portable equipment as needed
• Comply with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• All uniform items must be clean and wrinkle-free
• White utility shirt
• Black pants (no jeans or leggings)
• Black kitchen approved non-slip shoes (not tennis, gym, or dress shoes)
• Black hat
• All hair pulled back securely. Facial hair, if any, groomed very well
• Black Socks
• NO jewelry
• NO false eyelashes
• NO artificial nails, overlays, or nail polish (colored or clear)
WORKERS MUST SIGN IN AND OUT WITH A MANAGER ON SITE TO BE PAID FOR YOUR TIME.