Food Service Workers are responsible for serving food and maintaining the dining room areas. They will assemble and serve hot & cold foods, as well as assist in production of various cold foods for a diverse high volume food service operation.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Assemble and deliver all food and supplies to their scheduled locations.
• Log and maintain food temperatures.
• Arrange tables and maintain dining rooms.
• Arrange food, beverage and service items according to standards.
• Serve food and beverages to guests.
• Thoroughly clean dining rooms.
• Return food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to catering facility
• Stock, clean, and maintain facilities and equipment
• Ensure guests receive friendly, courteous service at all times.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the complete menu and products on hand.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Follow safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• All uniform items must be clean and wrinkle-free
• Long sleeve chef coat
• Black pants
• Black kitchen approved non-slip shoes (not tennis, gym, or dress shoes)
• Black hat
• All hair pulled back securely
• Facial hair, if any, groomed very well
• NO jewelry
• NO artificial nails, overlays, or nail polish (colored or clear)
• NO false eyelashes
WORKERS MUST SIGN IN AND OUT WITH A MANAGER ON SITE TO BE PAID FOR YOUR TIME.