We are now accepting applications for a 2nd Shift Concierge who will deliver a first-class customer service experience to our residents and their guests. This is a critical position that interfaces constantly with residents, visitors and other team members within the community.
Here's What Makes This Opportunity Right For You:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You'll work a stable schedule; Thursday through Monday from 3:00pm - 11:30pm.
- You'll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- You'll be a "go-to person" and provide a lasting first impression to visitor to the community.
- You will assist in a number of different areas including interacting with residents and guests, marketing, administrative work, and performing assorted cleaning.
- Opportunity to serve seniors and make their days special.
Here's What Makes You Right For This Opportunity:
- You can multi-task and meet deadlines while projecting a resort-like image both in person and over the phone.
- You've got strong knowledge of the local community, area and region preferred.
- You have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and e-mail.
- Need to be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license for safe operation of resident vehicles.
Do you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors? Take the first step to joining our company and complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.