Great Benefits Including:
- Education Assistance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Manage, direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in production on assigned shift to meet production goals.
- Meet production goals by balancing quality, productivity, performance, cost, safety, environmental, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas
- Ensure all employees are knowledgeable of and adhere to mill safety policies and regulations.
- Responsible for effective employee relations. Provides employee coaching and development.
- Resolves employee issues through problem resolution. Ensure hourly employees have proper training and tools to meet department.
- Work with other departments, shifts, and direct reports to achieve team attitude among crew and peers.
- Initiate and follow up work orders in SAP to provide communication to maintenance department.
- Tracking and development of temporary and permanent set up documentation and seniority lists for department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- BS degree in Engineering/Technical curriculum or associates degree with 20 years' experience in Extrusion Coating Operation.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong team player.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of product.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Basic knowledge of SAP system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Labor relations experiance.
(NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com. 159 miles west of Charlotte, Waynesville is a town in and the county seat of Haywood County, North Carolina. It is the largest town in Haywood County and the largest in western North Carolina west of Asheville. Waynesville is located about 30 miles southwest of Asheville between the Great Smoky and Blue Ridge mountains. The Evergreen Packaging Waynesville Extrusion Facility is located in Waynesville, North Carolina, in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, less than half an hour from the city of Asheville and its cultural benefits. The facility supports the Canton Paper Mill, extruding paperboard for refrigerated gable-top cartons and cupstock. Pactiv Evergreen
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call or email . All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws."IND1P" #LI-TM1 #CB1