A Deck Attendant is Responsible, dependable, enthusiastic and a professional individual who is able to welcome guests and ensure they receive personal and exceptional levels of customer service. The Deck Attendant works closely with the Resident Experience Manager to maintain cleanliness and showroom quality of the deck area. This position pays $16.00 per hour, both part-time and full-time opportunities are available.
- Warmly greet and verify residents and guests upon entry into the amenity space.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service is being provided to all residents and guests.
- Provide professional cleaning services for amenity spaces including locker rooms, steam rooms, wet areas, garbage removal, spot cleaning and resetting furniture.
- Must understand the club operations and serve as a source of information.
- Help provide a safe, healthy and clean environment for all members, guests and employees.
- Inspect the facility on a daily basis and report any unsafe conditions or faulty equipment to Pool Manager.
- Provide superior customer service to all residents and guests and elevate their experience, including but not limited to:
- Offer bottled or infused water to all members/clients entering or using the space.
- Roll towels and place them in specific places on chairs and the cabinet.
- Discard used towels and place them in the hamper and set up lounge chairs with fresh towel replacements.
- Make the infused water and refill throughout the day
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with other coworkers and pool personnel.
- Must be able to maintain a pool area.
- Must possess a friendly attitude, have excellent customer service skills, and a commitment to executing all duties in a professional manner.
As a Member of the LIVunLtd Team You Can Expect
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Apply for this job