You may be in the kitchen, but your heart has to be out there making each guest's celebration a great one. A TGI Fridays Cloud Kitchen Cook prepares a wide variety of foods according to recipe requirements and to adhere to product sensitivities and plate presentation. Ensures that all prepared food meets TGI Fridays food safety and quality standards. You care about what you cook and know how happy guest is when their meal is prepared perfectly.
Specific responsibilities of the Cook include:
• Ensures that all prepared food meets TGI Fridays standard of excellence, 100% recipe adherence, and adheres to product sensitivity and plate presentation guidelines
• Complies with all food safety rules, laws, protocols, and standards
• Places expo-ready food in the window using the appropriate zoning standards
• Keeps updated on recipe changes.
• Ensures proper execution of recipe procedures to maintain a high quality and consistent product
• Keeps entire kitchen clean; stocks and sets up rotation
• Keeps prepared food continuously moving out of the kitchen
• Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the service staff, kitchen staff and Managers
• Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of station and breaks down and cleans station thoroughly daily
• Assists with Line Checks and ensures every product on assigned station is within sensitivity guidelines and adheres to food safety standards
• Requisitions products on a timely basis
• Operates and maintains equipment properly
• Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift
• Ensures proper rotation of all products and stocks products to par. Labels, day dots and signs all products as appropriate
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken
• Must be able to follow TGI FRIDAYS and CDC guidelines concerning any health crisis. Example Coronavirus
A TGI Fridays Cloud Kitchen Cook must be able to perform multiple tasks, while maintaining standards in a high volume, fast-paced environment
Additional specific requirements for the Cook include:
• Must be able to bend and stoop frequently
• Must be able to lift and carry sacks and cases of up to 70 lbs., up to 20 times per shift: places these items on high shelves and in walk-in freezers
• Must be able to work frequently in a hot and damp environment
• Must be able to occasionally work in extreme cold temperatures in walk in freezer
• Must be able to use hands 99% of the time
• Set example for new or inexperienced Team Members
• Gotta love grilling meat!
TGI Friday's Inc (the "employer") will consider qualified applicants with criminal conviction histories in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.