Bojangles is a Fair Chance Employer
Are you an experienced and engaging leader with supervisor skills in Restaurant Management? Join the Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. team and be part of an Authentic Southern Powerhouse in the restaurant industry!
Our Assistant General Managers are key players in making Bo Time happen every day by leading a team-oriented work environment that serves Real Deal Southern flavor including the best Biscuits, Chicken and Legendary Iced in the Industry.
If you have experience in leading teams, maximizing sales, and exceeding customer expectations in the restaurant industry and are looking for a place to advance your career and call home, we may have an opportunity for you. Bojangles is looking for talented salaried managers with a drive to be the best for our current and future locations right now and offering one of the best compensation packages in the business!
*Why work at Bojangles?*
* *Competitive Salary Paid WEEKLY! $40,000.00-$45,000.00 (Salary)*
* *Excellent Bonus Program, Rewards, and Incentive Programs!*
* *Medical Plan, Dental, and Vision Insurance Paid vacation 401k Plan with Company Match*
* *And Much More....*
*Minimum age 18+ years old*
*Drug Free Workplace*
*Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other category protected under applicable law.*
* Maintains highest personal hygiene and professional appearance at all times while holding both Team Members and Management to the Bojangles standard.
* Creates long-term goals and action plans for QSC. Ultimately responsible for the QSC level of the store at all times.
* Responsible for all facilities management, store equipment, including calibrations, repairs, preventive maintenance, and energy conservation.
* Can manage opening/transition/closing shifts without supervision.
* Maintains holding times, service speed, raw and finished product quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
* Supervises preparation and positioning of people, equipment, and products for each shift.
* Resolves customer complaints with respect and care.
* Supervises delivery of raw products.
* Follows up on maintenance person during shift.
* Shows an ability to confidently perform and train all Team Member functions.
* Creates long-term store objectives and action plans for sales.
* Executes local store marketing activities and extensions of company promotions.
* Defines trading area, competitors, and traffic generators.
* Responsible for store implementation of new products and procedures.
* Displays correct and accurate POP materials.
* Communicates sales building ideas with Marketing Department.
* Follows up on procedures that support market promotions.
* Projects annual sales and profit plan.
* Responsible for holding line items within budget.
* Checks store period reports for accuracy.
* Reconciles period P & L with accounting.
* Ensures all security procedures are followed.
* Controls labor, waste, and cash.
* Responsible for staffing of Team Members and development of Shift Leaders.
* Assists in management recruitment.
* Evaluates potential manager candidates from Team Members.
* Executes in store recruitment programs.
* Interviews, hires, and trains Team Members.
* Responsible for the retention of Team Members and management.
* Ensures that labor laws are enforced.
* Responsible for support of overall Management and Team Member development programs.
* Ensures that employee benefits are properly administered.
* Conducts performance reviews with GM on Shift Managers and Team Members.
* Sets goals for development of Shift Managers and Team Members.
* Personally trains Shift Managers and Team.
* Handles corrective action and/or terminations according to company policy.
* Helps conduct Management Team and Team Member meetings.
* Assists in conducting performance reviews.
* Shows an understanding of Hot Schedules and uses the tool to write both crew and manager s schedules.
* Assist in maintaining all employee personnel files (POC s up to date, etc.).
* Helps General Manager with completion all store reports.
* Assumes responsibility for following proper store-wide safe and cash procedures including balancing registers, writing bank deposits, maintaining cash logs, and auditing finances when necessary.
* Utilizes computerized build-to and is in charge of ordering.
* Utilizes bin prediction level charts.Completes all MIC paperwork.
* Completes weekly inventories.
* Lists invoices on MRR.
* Maintains store safety checklists.
* Completes all required logs.
* Completes daily, midweek, and weekly inventories.
* Complies with all policies and procedures as directed in Security/Loss Prevention Guide and Human Resources Guide.
This position will be used to determine candidates for the position of General Manager.
* Must be able to work a 10 hour shift five times a week. (50 Hour Work Week)
* Must be able to run, open, and close shifts without supervision.
* Develop people. All training in unit. Interview and select people. Employee performance reviews.
* Complete weekly reports.
* Must have completed Bojangles required classes before promotion.
* Must pass Field Exam with 90% or better.
* Must be Servsafe certified or complete Servsafe Class within first 6 months of employment.
* Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must have valid driver s license.
* Must have one year management experience. QSR preferred.