We are a 120-bed, culturally driven Skilled Nursing Facility that strives to put our employees first! We enjoy celebrating our accomplishments on a regular basis and encourage growth! We value innovation and creativity. We are looking for someone with passion. Does this sounds like you? If yes, then we want you to join our amazing team, while helping you grow and develop! Conveniently located one block north of the Ogden Regional Medical Center, we are proud to be an employer of choice!
Are you our next team member?
- Fun, family atmosphere & working environment
- Competitive Wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in resident lives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Growth, Development and Career Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing Leadership Training
- Greet and direct guests, visitors, and staff; handle questions/concerns efficiently.
- Assess customer needs and limitations by making decisions on type and quality of information to provide which may include but not limited to; Assist guests with faxes, email and electronic needs, food requests, flower orders, library and movie requests.
- Assist with admission paperwork.
- Responsible for preparing a daily report on the satisfaction of residents throughout the facility, including new admissions.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations and identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Respond to all guests' requests for assistance while maintaining Guest privacy and dignity at all times as well as guest confidentiality.
- Model positive team behaviors, smile, consistently demonstrate friendliness and express a genuine caring attitude toward guests.
- Escort guests as needed.
The Terrace at Mt. Ogden
400 East 5350 South
Ogden, UT 84405
Back to Jobs