NRG is the leading integrated power company in the U.S., built on the strength of our diverse competitive electric generation portfolio and leading retail electricity platform. A Fortune 500 company, NRG creates value through best-in-class operations, reliable and efficient electric generation, and a retail platform serving residential and commercial businesses. Working with electricity customers large and small, we implement sustainable solutions for producing and managing energy, developing smarter energy choices and delivering exceptional service as our retail electricity providers serve almost three million residential and commercial customers throughout the country.
More information is available at . Connect with NRG Energy on Facebook and follow us on
Job Description Summary:
The Mover Concierge position is an exciting and crucial role in our quickly growing Realtor Channel. This Sales Representative will be responsible for supporting our Real Estate partners and their clients through the utility transfer process while promoting NRG's electric and gas supply plan options. Their primary job is to drive sales or enrollments from leads provided by our Business Development Manager. The Mover Concierge will be responsible for meeting daily, monthly, and quarterly sales goals set by management. This position will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager as well as work closely with the other members of the sales team to determine best practices and market trends that support the sales initiatives.
• Responsible for driving sales from leads provided from Business Development Manager
• Place outbound calls to realtors and referrals to enroll them into NRG Home Realtor program
• Take assessment with the client and identify any assistance needed within utility transfer process
• Maintain referral lead and sales reports
• Achieve and maintain performance metrics and provide best-in-class service
• Attend team meetings, including but not limited to one-on-one and team training sessions
• Ensure that NRG's key policies and procedures (e.g. disclosures, TPV process, documents, record keeping, etc.) are understood and followed.
• Exceptional selling and communication skills in order to introduce and sell product
• Ability to quickly learn about both current and new product offerings
• Experience meeting and exceeding established sales goals and targets
• Excellent demonstration of closing skills
• Strong focus on outbound calling & conversation building
• Resilient work ethic, ability to work independently, and be self-disciplined
• Communication skills needed to modify tone or verbiage based on agent or customer personality
• Outgoing personality with ability to naturally strike up conversation with anyone
• Confident and professionally groomed
• Competitive mindset and determination to be the top producer on team
• Ability to build relationship and rapport with real estate professionals and their customers
• Bilingual speaker is a bonus
Bachelor's degree required
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at )
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources