Do What You Love and Love What You Do at Sagebrush Steakhouse!
We are passionate about delivering an exceptional dining experience to each of our guests by serving high-quality food with a little Southern Hospitality. That's where you come in, we take pride in developing a team that excels in a high energy and fast paced environment.
Join our team, become part of our family, and get ready to have some fun!
A Sagebrush Server is expected to perform the following duties:
- Provide quick and efficient service to each guest with a pleasant and enthusiastic attitude
- Take orders, suggestively sell, deliver food, receive payment using the Sagebrush steps of service standards
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work area
- Perform opening and closing duties set forth by the service manager
A qualified applicant will possess the following:
- Good sense of balance with the ability to bend and kneel
- Ability to work as a team
- High overall awareness level
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs waist high
- Ability to exert fast paced mobility between the kitchen and dining room as well as stand for long periods of time up to 8 hours in length
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists
- Minimum age 18 years old