Do What You Love and Love What You Do at Sagebrush Steakhouse!
We are passionate about delivering an exceptional dining experience to each of our guests by serving high-quality food with a little Southern Hospitality. That's where you come in, we take pride in developing a team that excels in a high energy and fast paced environment.
Join our team, become part of our family, and get ready to have some fun!
A Sagebrush Host/Hostess is expected to perform the following duties:
- Greeting and seating guests courteously, quickly and efficiently with a pleasant and enthusiastic attitude
- Answering the phone and directing all calls
- Assist with to-go orders
- Manage a wait list
- Keep work station stocked, cleaned and sanitized
- Maintain lobby area cleanliness
- Perform restroom checks to ensure cleanliness and make sure supplies are stocked
- Maintain menu cleanliness
- A qualified applicant will possess the following:
Good sense of balance with the ability to bend and kneel
- Willingness to work as a team
- High overall awareness level
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs waist high
- Ability to exert fast paced mobility between the kitchen and dining room as well as stand for long periods of time up to 8 hours in length
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists