Woodspring Suites is an extended stay hotel that is looking for an experienced, hands-on Hotel General Manager in Council Bluffs, IA.
MUST RESIDE IN WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE FROM PROPERTY.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Adaptable. Energetic. Goal-Achiever. Strong professional history of leading & managing extended-stay hotels. Proven track record of sales & networking skills. Able to effectively hire, mentor, and lead a team toward outstanding results.
Being an HMC Hotel General Manager:
As a Hotel General Manager, you will be instrumental in hiring, training, and motivating your team of 6-8 hotel staff. You will be responsible for facilitating a successful hotel operation by following Brand guidelines, meeting operational deadlines, following budget guidelines, and networking your property in your community.
Benefits of working with us:
Competitive wages commensurate with experience, with the opportunity for bonuses on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis along with medical/dental/vision plans and 401k. In addition, we have partnered with DailyPay, which is a voluntary benefit that offers employees access to their pay on their own schedule.
Hotel General Manager Functions:
• Provide leadership and development by selecting, training, counseling, and motivating a small team of 6-8 employees. This includes a willingness and ability to step in and assist each team member as needed.
• Promote & Deliver exceptional guest services, including continual monitoring cleanliness of the hotel and ensuring all guest-related concerns are resolved promptly. We must always be "Guest Ready."
• Develop, administer, and control the property revenue and budget expenses. Responsible for monthly inventories, ordering, and receiving goods.
• Analyze Profit & Loss, General Ledger statements, and submit P&L Variance Reports in a timely manner.
• Facilitate Sales & Marketing acumen - achieve revenue and maximum profitability through in-depth knowledge of the hotel surroundings/area.
• Develop & maintain rapport with competitive properties, City Conventions, Visitors Bureau, Chamber of Commerce, target accounts, lead sources, clients, etc.