Sarasota Bay Club is seeking a Driver to join our team! You will be working in a beautiful luxury retirement community, located directly on Sarasota Bay.
Schedule: Flexible including evenings and weekends
We are a great place to work because…
* Offer a comprehensive Wellness Program, including a Free Gym Membership at You Fit!
* Provide Scholarships
* Ensure Competitive Salaries
* Recognize and Reward Employees
* Matching 401(k) Contributions
* English as a Second Language classes on campus
Provide safe and efficient transportation for residents in a friendly and professional manner. Engage with residents and "empower every person to celebrate life at its best." Daily demonstrate our values of attitude, integrity and teamwork.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
* Provide safe and timely transportation for residents. Confirm and coordinate transportation needs. Offer assistance with packages, carts, etc. Ensure residents are safely at their proper destination prior to departing.
* Assist Valet in parking resident and guest vehicles in accordance with established valet procedures.
* Complete required records, including Daily Transportation Mileage Logs and a la Carte transportation forms. Maintain proper key and security controls.
* Assist residents and guests with vehicle maintenance as needed, i.e. assisting with battery charger, contacting AAA. Ensure vehicles are clean and properly maintained. Review vehicles for damage or maintenance issues; report damage to resident or guest and supervisor.
* Be knowledgeable in facility's emergency procedures and assist in emergency drills. Monitor and respond to all emergencies and security issues. Ensure proper radio communication.
* Assist with hurricane preparedness.
* Provide assistance to other members of concierge team as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent. Must possess a valid Florida Driver's License with a safe driving record. Minimum of 1-year related experience in customer service. Bus drivers must have valid commercial driver's license with passenger endorsement and minimum two years holding passenger endorsement.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Must have ability to provide first aid and CPR, as needed. Excellent customer service skills. Good communication skills. Able to coordinate and prioritize work. Must be able to read, write and speak the english language. Able to work independently.
Sarasota Bay Club is a drug and smoke free community.