$300 sign on bonus after 30 days of employment and in good standing. Primary responsibilities include: driving guests to designated locations assisting guests with luggage maintaining vehicle cleanliness and concierge duties. Van Drivers must have strong customer service and navigation skills with the ability to coordinate multiple pick-ups and drop-offs on a schedule under continuously changing circumstances. Drive the van according to scheduled van runs and/or as needed for guests and accommodate guests during their stay in an attentive courteous and efficient manner. Valet parking cars.
THIS IS A TIPPED POSITION.
* Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
* Minimum of one year driving experience
* Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record)
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Greet guests' in a pleasant manner.
* Load and unload luggage carts.
* Load and unload van with luggage.
* Escort guests to rooms upon request.
* Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures using luggage tags.
* Open and close cab doors for arriving and departing guests.
* Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
* Maintain current listing of local and area attractions special events and activities.
* Maintain list of local transportation guides churches sport arenas etc.
* Provide information maps and directions as required.
* Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
* Maintain cleanliness of motor entrance front door and lobby area.
* Deliver flowers packages and messages to guest rooms.
* Complete room changes.
* Maintain cleanliness of van interior and exterior.
* Drive van as per scheduled runs.
* Answer console to assist guest services agents.
* Show guest rooms and suites as needed and emphasize company amenities.
* Other duties as required.
Hyatt Regency Tulsa is located in the heart of downtown Tulsa's vibrant business, entertainment, and cultural districts. Our hotel overlooks the scenic gardens of the Williams Center Complex and is only eight miles from Tulsa International Airport. Adjoined via skybridge to Williams Towers, our luxury, high-rise Tulsa hotel is adjacent to the famous Tulsa Performing Arts Center and just a few walking blocks from the Cox Convention Center, BOK Center and more than 50 restaurants and bars.
Hyatt Regency Tulsa offers modern and spacious hotel accommodations for our guest stay in Tulsa, OK. Rooms and suites feature modern amenities perfect for making a work week, vacation, or extended stay experience "feel like home".
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan