Santa Barbara Operations Manager
Eligible for Pay For Performance Plan
Eligible for Health, Dental Vision, Disability Insurances within 30 days of employment
RMC, the world's most innovative Destination Management Company, is searching for an Operations Manager. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to establish a career with this premier hospitality/travel company.
The position will be based in Santa Barbara, CA - we do require our employees to live in and breathe the region.
We are interested in candidates who are looking for long-term employment and an opportunity to progress in your career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Operations Manager is responsible for establishing and managing client relationships and accounts as well as the successful planning and execution of client programs and events.
· The Operations Manager is responsible to build, manage and maintain relationships with key corporate and incentive house client staff, as well as key staff at partner hotels and vendors/suppliers.
The ideal candidate must have:
· A minimum of three to five years of experience in event or hospitality operations.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, hospitality management, or similar applicable field. *A combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Destination Management experience; including event and program sales and/or operations experience preferred.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient computer skills - including both hardware management and software familiarity; including Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and Power Point.
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and perform a wide variety of tasks over the course of the workday; must be accurate and conscientious.
· Strong background in negotiation skills required.
Compensation / Benefits:
Competitive compensation plan
Excellent benefit package offered