Hotel Room Attendant cleans guest rooms, replaces linen and room amenities to company and franchise standards. Training is provided.
1. Unload/load housekeeping carts with supplies.
2. Clean guest rooms which include making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, and washing windows.
3. Load and unload laundry machines.
4. Clean the laundry area and assigned public areas.
5. Complete other duties assigned by supervisor to include cross-training.
6. Keep work area neat and organized.
1. Prior housekeeping and laundry experience helpful.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other team members.
Previous applicants welcome to reapply.