Supervise staff to ensure dining room service standards are met and upheld. Support and execute dining services policies and procedures.
The person in this role is also expected to:
REPORTS TO: Director of Dining Services
SUPERVISES: PM wait staff.
· Provide leadership, supervision, support, and development for all food service staff.
· Participate in recruitment, hiring, orientation and training for all food service staff.
· Ensure safe, accurate and on-time delivery of meals to residents in all dining sites.
· Maintain prompt and courteous service in a clean and orderly dining environment in all dining sites.
· Carry out catering events as scheduled.
· Work with other Dining Services leaders in developing and implementing systems, policies and procedures, etc.
· All other duties as assigned.
· High school graduate.
· Experience in a restaurant or health care food service program required
· Experience in dining room set-up and service and an understanding of back-of-house operations preferred
· Supervisory experience required
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
· Bending, walking, carrying.
· Computer Skills
· Direction Setting
· Facilitation Skills
· Goal Oriented
· Problem Solving/Decision Making
· Climate Controlled Environment
· $55,000-$65,000 (depending on experience)