THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
As a member of our CRM team, the Manager of CRM & Performance Marketing Analytics will be an instrumental member within the marketing and technology teams and play a critical role in helping Wingstop's system of over 1,300 domestic restaurants and drive continued growth. This role is part of a small, agile-based team that is accelerating customer relationships and marketing personalization at Wingstop - which is a key initiative of the company!
Wingstop has had tremendous success generating positive business results and the Manager of Customer Data and Analytics will help us take our performance to new heights. This role will be responsible for the creation of a deep understanding of the customer using/engagement segmentation, statistical modeling, descriptive analysis, and related learning methodologies in service to drive our CRM initiative to new heights.
WHO YOU ARE
This individual is a bright, energetic self-starter, who has a passion for customer behavior/insights and determining 'what matters' to drive behavior. They must have the technical knowledge of data, customer analytics, and research methodology while applying these skills in digital marketing.
In addition, this person must be able to work independently and with external agencies/ partners, possess strong communication and written skills, has significant brand experience in a retail, QSR, or hospitality industries and able to commute to our Global Support Center. Located in Addison, TX.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Craft comprehensive reporting and insights weekly, monthly and quarterly on overall CRM goal and campaign performance.
- Pull & streamline 360-degree view of customer for CRM pre-planning insights analysis and reporting.
- Querying Wingstop's data warehouse or other sources of data to create analytical datasets
- Evolving analytical approaches in coordination with CRM team members and other analytical contributors to craft the most appropriate project design and outcomes.
- Partner with CRM and Performance Media agencies to execute analytics, media mix modeling, and any other measurement duties.
- Leverage a range of statistical methods both as a contributor and consultant with agency partners to effectively perform customer segmentation and develop targeting insight analysis to drive strategy and optimization plans.
- Methods can include clustering, predictive modeling, market basket analysis, regression analysis, explanatory analysis, descriptive analysis or any number of techniques to create insight
- Use quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand what drives our business.
- Drive insights and recommendations for our CRM & Performance Media team and guiding them in the proper interpretation and use of the results.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS NEEDED
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or Marketing is preferred; or credentials within related data/analytical fields
- Master's or PhD degree in mathematics, analytics, statistics, or actuarial science a plus
- 5+ years of experience working with customer and/or transactional data
- 5+ years of experience working with marketing database solutions on multi-channel marketing and one-to-one communication (CRM) approaches preferred
- Ability to understand business objectives and requirements, organize and interpret research results, and deliver insights and recommendations in the Marketing environment
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience with data query tools such as SQL and Customer Data Platforms such as SessionM
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite preferred