Our Hampton Inn - Coconut Grove / Coral Gables with 135 beautifully appointed guestrooms, is located one block from US-1 and the Coconut Grove Metrorail station, giving you easy access to the University of Miami, the Shops at Merrick Park, and downtown, all within four miles. Tour Vizcaya Museum & Gardens two miles away, or discover authentic Cuban culture in Little Havana, three miles north. Enjoy free hot breakfast, free WiFi, and our outdoor pool.
• The MetroRail is half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Brickell, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station, where an easy transfer to our station is available.
• Less than 25 minutes from the Port of Miami
• Just 35 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches
With exceptional amenities, our Hampton Inn - Coconut Grove / Coral Gables is complete with signature features:
• 135 stylish and comfortable Rooms
• Free high-speed Internet access in the entire hotel
• Free "On The House" hot breakfast and "On The Run Breakfast Bags"
• Free local calls, 800 access calls, and long distance access
• 24-hour business center
• 24-hour fitness center featuring Precor equipment
• Outdoor pool and whirlpool
• 100% non-smoking environment
• Parking garage
We will "wow" our guests with our signature hospitality and service as they enjoy all the excitement Coconut Grove and Coral Gables have to offer.
The Hampton Inn - Coconut Grove / Coral Gables and Hospitality America are looking for potential employees who are interested in establishing a career with an organization that believes in service not only to our guests but to our employees.
The Hampton Inn - Coconut Grove / Coral Gables and Hospitality America take pride in growing our team members with training and development, providing them with the tools and support necessary to ensure that their full potential can be realized.
To learn more about the Hampton Inn - Coconut Grove / Coral Gables visit our website at:
To learn more about our company and tour our other properties visit:Engineer Manager
We're looking for a highly motivated and experienced Engineer Manager to lead the daily hotel operations of the Maintenance Department as well as to manage all maintenance staff to ensure complete guest satisfaction and property upkeeping. Fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish and at least 2-year experience in similar positions in hotels is a requirement. OnQ PMS experience and/or Hampton or Hilton Family of Brands experience is a plus. Ideal candidate must be hands-on, organized, team motivator and adhere to brand and hotel standards. This is not an office position and requires candidate to "Manage by Walking Around and to be Hands-On". We require strong knowledge of and understanding all maintenance trades, inventory management, familiar with following budget guidelines and adhering to local and brand property maintenance standards as well as OSHA requirements. Must be able to work on a schedule that includes weekends and holidays. Must be CPO or willing to complete CPO training and certification within 30 days of start. Our Benefits: $500 Sign-on bonus for OnQ Certified.
-Quarterly Bonus Plan
-FSA - Flexible Spending Accounts
-PTO - Personal Time Off
-Hilton Employee and Hilton Family Travel Plans