What we offer:
This is a Full Time role with the expectation that the successful candidate will work 40 hours a week. As a Concierge, you are the primary point of personal contact for Customers who are seeking information, service, assistance and shopping & dining recommendations while visiting & shopping at a Flagship Center. You are also the primary point of engagement for Customers who are seeking information to plan their shopping & dining, as well as the latest details to take advantage of upcoming in-center and retailer events. You will demonstrate a passion for and understanding of providing service at a luxury level to include ensuring guest needs is met, and their experience is memorable. You must be able to provide service in person, online and digitally through a variety of social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Internet, and Apps).
This individual will:
- Work/partner with the Assistant General Manager at Westfield Century City to achieve the goals within the Center.
- Define, communicate, and maintain high standards of customer service at all times.
- Inform & suggest opportunities to engage customers in center & retailer events, theatre, spas and restaurants available at URW Centers.
- Think out-of-the-box to resolve all customer concerns, and anticipate their interests in services, amenities, programs & events while at URW Centers.
In this role, your main missions are:
- Always appear polished and professional and consistently adhere to Westfield's uniform and grooming guidelines.
- Provide a luxury lifestyle experience for all URW Customers as they visit the shopping center or reach out via Digital Channels.
- Provide information and resources by proactively identifying customers' needs and desires; answer questions; give directions.
- Perform services requested including reservations for dining, travel, entertainment, rentals, gifts, sporting events, etc. This may require running errands away from the Customer Services Desk at the Center.
- Sell URW Gift Cards and reconcile daily paperwork as required.
- Anticipate the service required by ascertaining the mood and style of the customer; identify solutions before being asked.
- Provide "shoulder to shoulder" service and assistance throughout the shopping center including valet, directories,
- Dining Terrace and beyond the Customer Services Desk.
- Act as a Brand and Service ambassador within the shopping center and local community to promote URW's Services, Amenities and Events.
- Build relationships with retailers, restaurants, hotels and businesses within the community that can assist with customers' needs. Maintain an "inside track" to ensure URW is able to provide customers with services both expected and unexpected.
- Build professional networks within the customer base and community to enhance knowledge and services currently being offered.
- Respond to customer compliments, concerns, suggestions and questions whether in person or via digital channels.
- Respond to customers via Facebook, Twitter, Trax and other social media outlets.
- Correspond with customers who have completed customer satisfaction surveys and that require follow up or solutions.
- Actively participates in and successfully completes all URW training programs.
- Maintain the ambiance, style and cleanliness of the URW Customer Services Desk.
- Assist Marketing team with event(s) activation & set-up & tear-down that could include providing customer services during the event(s).
- Attend to other administrative duties as assigned.
What we are looking for
- Genuine passion for providing excellent customer service.
- 2+ years of previous retail, customer service/concierge or sales experience required.
- Prior experience with luxury hotel, retail or restaurant "front of house" guest service required.
- Previous community involvement or networking experience is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the shopping center trade area and venues.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires strong communication and follow up with all guests and employees.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Internet, App based programs and Microsoft Office required.
- Able to use a computer, iPad, cell phone, access Facebook, Twitter, Trax, and Apps frequently each day.
- Able to work independently or with a team in a collaborative way.
- Able to work full-time & part-time hours as assigned (include weekdays, weekends & holidays).
- Must be able to communicate verbally in person and on the phone throughout the day.
- Required to frequently sit, talk and hear.
- Required to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day.
- Able to bend, stoop and reach up to 4 hours a day.
- Able to climb stairs several times a day.
- Lift and carry up to 35 lbs. for at least 15 minutes at a time.
- Able to travel locally and the surrounding community where Flagship Center is located.
What is important to us
The following values bring us together and guide our actions. They are the foundation of who we are today and who we will be tomorrow: EXCELLENCE We only aim for the best - TEAMWORK We unite talent to win as a team - ETHICS We build on trust and transparency - BOLDNESS We dare with vision and agility - PASSION We go the extra mile - OWNERSHIP We are empowered to deliver.
We want someone who is committed, thorough, works well in a team, exudes positive energy and ready to grow within an international company. We offer a collaborative, innovative, and achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth. We strive for excellence and our culture fosters autonomy, innovation and the collective power of our employees. If you are looking to work on stimulating and empowering missions, amongst great team members, while being challenged daily, do not hesitate to apply!
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We believe that diversity plays an important part in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's individual differences. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and other legally protected characteristics.