- Coordinate daily benefits processing. Review and take action on enrollment requests received through ADP WorkforceNow.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers. This includes monitoring and responding to emails received through the general HR inbox.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Assist with annual open enrollment activities, as well as health and wellness events held from time to time. This includes coordination and working closely with our internal Health & Safety Team to coordinate events and our internal Facilities Team to secure resources.
- Assist with administration of rewards and recognition program.
- Assist with the FMLA leave administration process. This includes gathering and completing required paperwork.
- Review and respond to state disability and family leave claims, as well as claims for company-provided disability programs.
- Process and reconcile monthly benefits invoices.
- Review and respond to unemployment claims with appropriate documentation. Review monthly unemployment statements.
- Assists with onboarding activities and conducts new hire benefits orientation (both domestic and international).
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education.
- Two years experience in HR and/or benefits administration.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related field of study.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification credential.
- Working knowledge of ADP and/or Workday.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.