Location: Kohler, WI
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Full Time with Benefits!
Do you have a passion for service? Does the thought of supervising all functions of housekeeping, ensuring that all standards are being maintained, excite you? If so, then the position of Housekeeping Coordinator for The American Club is for you!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in meeting and/or exceeding the requirements set by Forbes and AAA for each property.
- Complete end of the month inventories, reporting and replenishment of supplies.
- Monitor visual appearance of all properties.
- Handle guest related issues in the absence of Assistant Executive Housekeeper or Executive Housekeeper.
- Hire, supervise, train, coach, recognize positive behaviors, disciplinary actions, and complete reviews of assigned team.
- Assist Scheduling Coordinator with approval of payroll, labor transfers, late/sick/vacation requests, and scheduling when needed
- Develop SOPs to drive attention to detail, staff consistency and training across the entire housekeeping staff.
- Creates and manages comprehensive check lists to ensure standards are met consistently.
- Ensure that all direct report personnel present themselves in a professional and courteous manner when interacting with hotel guests and fellow associates. This includes following H&RE dress code.
- Product/Service Innovation: Submit service concept recommendations and/or product innovations to the Executive Housekeeper, which would affect direct report staff efficiency, hotel appearance and/or service.
- Project Management: Alert and assist the Assistant Executive Housekeeper and/or Executive Housekeeper in project identification and follow-through.
Additional 2nd Shift Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading a team of over 10 Turndown Attendants in a Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond property.
- Understanding and ensuring all Five Star and Five Diamond standards are met within hotel rooms, public areas, and associate areas.
- Creating nightly room assignments for Turndown Attendants, identifying VIP rooms, and ensuring all rooms are completed as assigned.
- Coaching associates through questions on standards and Kohler Company procedures.
- Performing Manager on Duty functions, which includes but is not limited to assisting other departments, guest calls, and resolution of guest issues.
Kohler is hiring for two Full-Time positions: one for Flex Shifts (must be able to work both mid-shifts and 2nd shift) and one for 2nd Shift (2pm - 10:30 pm). Shifts include weekdays and weekends. Valid Driver's License required.
- High school diploma is required
- Two year associate degree preferred or in progress
- Experience in influential leadership or supervisory role in housekeeping department or hotel setting
- Scheduling and hotel knowledge is essential
- Knowledge in Outlook, Word, Excel and SMS Property Management System
- Candidate must speak, write, and understand English.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. on a regular basis.