Estancia Brazilian Steakhouse has immediate availability for an Accounting/HR Coordinator to run our office in North Austin. This person will need need to drive to the restaurant 3 times a week to pick up the work. The restaurant is about a 10 minute drive from the main office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to·
· Performs daily data entry in QuickBooks Desktop of store sales and vendor invoices.
· Balancing ledgers, reconciling accounts, and preparing reports as needed.
· Following established methods and procedures for financial record keeping and reporting.
· Prepares, processes and submits biweekly payroll team members while reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of payroll register.
· Responsible for the coordination efforts between Payroll, Human Resources, Accounting and other areas to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
· Track Health Insurance
· Extracting data from the POS system and preparing reports on sales and the tip reports daily.
· Managing Accounts Payable for the restaurant and corporate office; communicating with vendors; writing checks in the accounting system; ensure credit memos are accounted for; reconciling vendor statements
· Responsible for ordering and maintaining all supplies (i.e. uniforms, labels, deposit books, etc) that are stocked in the office for use by the restaurant.
· Updating inventory on a monthly basis
· Assist with preparation of the month-end financial closings.
· Assist with other accounting projects in the office·
· Maintain and understand General Ledger
· Prepare and issue financial statements to the owners and company management
· Other duties as assigned
· Adhere to all HR policies and procedures
· 2-3 years doing the accounting for a restaurant (highly preferred)
· Minimum of 2 years of bookkeeping experience (required)
· Accounting software experience in QuickBooks Desktop (required)
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (required)
. Strong knowledge of accounting and HR (required)
· Excellent communication and administrative skills (required)
· Exceptional organization and time management skills (required)
· Ability to meet all assigned deadlines (required)
· Excellent attention to detail (required)
· A can-do attitude (required)
· Heartland Payroll experience (preferred)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (required)
· Meticulous attention to detail and concern for producing high-quality work (required)
· Maintain good judgment. (required)
· Able to multitask when necessary (required)
· Has a team player attitude (required)
· Ability to work independently (required)
· Organized and structured (required)
· Proactive thinker and quick learner (required)
We are looking forward to speaking with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour