The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
The Warehouse Manager leads the Market Center's product inventory, warehouse processes and warehouse employee work group by assigning work orders, ordering and monitoring product inventory levels, supervising the preparation of product loads for route sales, and managing the performance of each warehouse employee to enhance key business metrics and ensure client product needs are met. Responsible for ensuring prompt, pleasant and complete service is provided to internal and external contacts needing product or information.
- Directs in-bound and out-bound inventories of merchandise, equipment and supplies to ensure efficient storage and utilization of product.
- Tracks, reconciles, and orders product inventories for the Market Center to effectively manage out-of-stocks, out-of-date product and weeks-on-hand to fulfill client needs.
- Communicates with affected managers and front line personnel regarding any voids, delays or other product changes that may affect a client delivery as well as to discuss alternative product needs where required to meet client demand.
- Communicates with vendors as needed to ensure timely delivery of ordered product and equipment.
- Manages warehouse workforce that receives, stocks, rotates and pulls product and ensures that work is completed using safe practices.
- Participates in hiring process for warehouse team.
- Responsible for the training, coaching and performance management of each member of the team.
- Monitors workflow and ensure proper inventories are pulled for daily routes.
- Supervises the completion of all daily warehouse work. Models and leads Service STARS culture and safety leadership, and all key initiatives relating to these core values, to provide a positive Market Center environment.
- Owns and fosters effective communication at all levels of the organization. Maintains all business records and documentation as required including personnel records, warehouse product and asset inventories, route inventory data and vendor sales, contact and pricing communication.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in warehouse or related operations with a Bachelor's Degree or 2-4 years relevant experience with a High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- DSD Warehouse experience a plus
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.