Being a Hawkers leader is about so much more than receiving amazing benefits, working in a fun atmosphere, and eating delicious food. While we offer all those things and more, being a Hawkers leader is about working in a team environment full of motivated creators who wake up every day ready to grow. We are looking for leaders to help us grow our brand and lead the way in coaching and developing our team.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing social media content, strategizing campaigns, optimizing outreach, and utilizing social media marketing tools for monitoring and reporting purposes. The Social Media Manager will support the execution of marketing initiatives that will drive the goals of our brand. This individual is responsible for defining and executing a social media strategy, which includes cultivating new communities and managing online communities using Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and other social channels. The Social Media Manager is a vital member of the marketing department, providing tactical sales and day-to-day social direction for Hawkers Asian Street Food.
- Oversee development of overall social media strategy and manage all social media platforms
- Generate, collect, edit, publish and share regular organic content that builds meaningful connections and encourages the customer base to take action
- Lead the strategy, generation, and execution of all paid social content and promotion, along with a working ability to interpret and report on resulting analytics
- Utilize SEO knowledge, keyword research, and Google Analytics to increase brand visibility
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
- Stay current on industry news and developments to keep social channels fresh, maintain design standards, and adhere to channel regulations and best practices
- Analyze and track key performance metrics on a monthly and/or per-campaign basis and provide actionable key takeaways and next steps
- Assist in the development of marketing programs that build a brand footprint in the marketplace
- Support day-to-day operations of restaurant promotions
- Create, develop, and maintain restaurant marketing collateral in support of social media footprint
- Help coordinate social media-related event activities including event setup, collection of event social media content, and continued post-event social media traction
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and/or growing social media presence for a company on a variety of platforms.
- A proven portfolio of self-produced content - both visual & written.
- Ability to report on ROI using analytics reports and data interpretation skills.
- BA/BS/BFA (or equivalent) in a related field such as Social Media, Communications, or Marketing. Social Media is preferred, but not required.
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to capture the voice of a brand and execute uniquely across multiple platforms.
- Solid working knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Google AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (Certifications preferred, but not required).
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, and other social media platforms (Certifications preferred, but not required).
- Photography skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) is a plus.
- Travel required up to 15% of the time