- Possess strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills?
- Enjoy working in a creative and fast-paced environment?
- Prefer an organized, methodical approach to testing and problem solving?
- Continually look for ways to improve your skills and knowledge?
- Strive to provide an exceptional customer experience?
- Have a can-do and team-player attitude?
If yes, then you should consider joining Curbngo!
Curbngo's suite of modern apps, kiosks, and in-store devices is revolutionizing the food ordering experience. We've achieved phenomenal growth by building beautiful products and focusing on user experience. We're now hiring talented individuals to help us expand our products and reach many more customers..
We are looking for a self-motivated software test engineer with a passion for delivering perfect, flawless products, to join our team in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
- Create and execute manual and automated tests for our full suite of mobile and Web applications
- Focus on how the product performs from the customer's perspective and ensure it feels" right.
- Interact with real customers and learn how they use the product.
- Write highly organized and complex test plans, ensure it covers the full breadth of functionality
- Create test data and other necessary test assets.
- Track conditions under which a bug manifests, how it can be reproduced, the resulting product behavior, and it's impact on our customers.
- Automate testing to the extent possible and make it more efficient.
- Reproduce and debug customer issues escalated from the field.
- A fun, relaxed, and creative work environment where we operate as a seamless team that values integrity and openness
- The opportunity to challenge yourself and quickly learn new skills
- An approach that values everyone's contribution and expects leadership and innovation at all levels
- The rare opportunity to help make a major impact in a fast-paced industry
- Competitive compensation