HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry!
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity!
Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS), a division of KBS, was founded in 1990 and has since grown into the largest hospitality staffing firms in the nation supporting over 80 markets in 38 states. Our family of companies support industry leaders in market segments such as; hotels & resorts, senior living facilities, hospitals & medical facilities, event venues, restaurants, convention centers and stadiums, colleges & universities, manufacturing & production facilities, and more.
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2020 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you' re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at:
We are seeking a Kitchen Quality/Procedures professional to support the business by communicating, tracking, training, and coaching all Kitchen Team Members on achieving and exceeding service and revenue goals. Kitchen Quality/Procedures Lead will assist the Kitchen Director in overseeing employees in the continual pursuit of " Operational Excellence" while creating a positive work culture in the kitchen. The Kitchen Quality/Procedures Lead must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently. This position will reports to the Kitchen Director and is responsible for running shifts and overseeing the Quality, Safety, Procedures and Training of Team Members in the kitchen.
• Health Insurance Contribution
• Food Discounts
• Uniform Allowance
• 2 years of Kitchen Management Experience
• Computer and technology (Apple products) competency
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 60lbs
• Conducts one-on-one weekly meetings with Kitchen Director and Team Leads to invest in, develop, and grow the back-of-house leadership team
• Maintain kitchen operation procedures by training new and current employees using Procedures and reporting information back to the Kitchen Director as necessary
• Ensures that the shifts are running smoothly in the kitchen.
• Collaborates with the leadership team to train new Team Members, and tracks their performance to ensure they' re equipped for success
• Maintains positive working relationships and treats all employees with honor, dignity, and respect while providing them with direction and feedback
• Serves as subject matter expert to leadership for ongoing kitchen support
• Responsible for daily counts and facilities management
• Complete understanding of each key position in both the front and back of the store
• Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
• Strong desire to serve others
• Positive attitude, humble, servant leader
• Self-leader committed to personal growth
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work at a quick, efficient and thorough pace
• Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
• Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
• Must be an excellent coach, communicator, encourager, and team builder
• Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.