Snooze - Who are we?
Morning people! Yes, we are those people. We are a full-service breakfast restaurant, and we want each morning to feel like your weekend and happy hour rolled into one - no matter which side of noon it's on. We're the place where you can be you, and where our regulars are anything but. Everyone's welcome at our table, because the same goes for our people as it does for our dishes: the unexpected twists are what makes them so special.
The Assistant General Manager Role at Snooze
As second in command in the FOH, the Assistant General Manager plays a key role in ensuring that Snooze culture shines bright in all aspects of the business. You must hold vital our beliefs in craveable food and beverage, fun ambience and exceptional service. The Assistant GM controls daily and weekly operations by overseeing and coordinating the planning, organization, training and leadership necessary to achieve our objectives. These goals range from sales, operational costs, employee retention, food and beverage quality, cleanliness and sanitation, sustainability and most importantly, guest service and satisfaction.
- No late nights-you'll be home by dinner time every night!
- Weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- Competitive Basic Health, Dental, Visions, Pet and Accident Insurance Plans
- Employer paid Short Term disability and Life Insurance Plans
- 401k/Roth 401k Plans
- 120 Hours (15 days) of vacation time accrued per year and paid at a regular rate
- 40 Hours (5 days) of paid sick time paid at regular rate per year
- Four (4) Paid Holidays
- 8 Hours (1 day) of paid community volunteer time paid at regular rate per year
- 100% paid meal benefits
- Other benefits including potential field trips, community engagement, and personal and professional growth
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- The opportunity for development and advancement opportunities.
- Unlimited dance parties!
The Position Specifics
- Completely understand all Snooze policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and expectations.
- Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, courteous and exceptional service.
- Be a role model, facilitator, and able employee in nearly all Snooze hourly positions.
- Ensure that all food and beverage products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve Snooze objectives in sales, service, safety and sanitation, facility maintenance and food and beverage quality by effectively training Snoozers and providing a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with Snooze policies and procedures.
- Continually strive to develop all staff in managerial and professional skills, building Snooze's future leadership.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, performance reviews and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Be prepared to control and monitor the purchasing, receiving, inventory, and cost management of all beverage products.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of Snooze policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Help to create a fun, safe and rewarding work environment for all Snooze employees.
Is this the role for you?
Assistant General Managers at Snooze...
- Must be 21 years of age and authorized to work in the United States
- Have knowledge of food, beverage, and service, generally involving 2+ years of restaurant related experience in an hourly or managerial position.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and can operate a cash register and Point of Sale system. Must also be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant's trading area.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours) and be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work 45 to 55 hours per week.
Let's talk about safety
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every Snoozer's responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation, and safety within our restaurants. We hold both Snoozers and guests accountable to our Safety Guidelines. We require daily wellness checks from all Snoozers and are committed to a safe working environment.
Snooze is an Equal Opportunity Employer