Food and Beverage Director
Ascent Hospitality has an extensive portfolio of hotels and a strong pipeline of new properties and acquisitions, but we're not about numbers...we're about people and that remains our foundation. Our culture expresses a memorable experience for all of our Team Members and guests alike. So we're constantly looking for individuals who work well together for a unified purpose. For our leadership, we're looking for accomplished individuals with a passion to serve others, strong communicators who clearly understand the needs of others and trendsetters who excel at challenges and change. If this is what you're all about, consider joining our Team.
We are currently looking for an seasoned Food & Beverage Director for The Chattanoogan Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, Chattonooga, TN to lead the multiple venues including The Forge Restaurant and Stills & Mash Lounge, Noogans Coffee Market, High Rail, rooftop bar + space and 25,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space.
The right individual will be a self starter with a strong attention to detail and the ability to get the job done. The F & B Director's position will provide strategic sales and revenue direction for the purpose of driving TOP LINE REVENUE while excelling at delivering a exceptional experience to each and every guest.
Food and Beverage Director Overview
The Food and Beverage Director will direct and organize the activities of the Food and Beverage Department to maintain the highest standards of food and beverage quality, outstanding service and merchandising to maximize guest satisfaction and hotel Profitability. The Food and Beverage Director is responsible for leading, directing and managing all F & B operations including two restaurants, kitchen and banquets/meeting areas.
Food and Beverage Director Essential Job Functions
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. The Food and Beverage Director will plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food and Beverage Department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
3. Clearly describe, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage sub-departments, e.g. room service, restaurants, banquets, kitchens, steward, etc.
4. Develop, implement and monitor schedules for the operation of all food and beverage sub-departments to achieve a profitable result.
5. Participate with Food and Beverage managers in the creation of menus designed to attract a predetermined customer market.
6. The Food and Beverage Director will implement effective control of food, beverage and labor costs among all sub-departments to Marriott standards.
7. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
8. Assist managers in establishing and achieving predetermined profit objectives and desired standards of quality food, service, cleanliness, merchandising and promotion.
9. The Food and Beverage Director will regularly review and evaluate the degree of guest satisfaction of the individual restaurants and banquet service, to recommend new operating and marketing policies whenever declining or constant sales imply dissatisfaction by the customers, a material change in the make-up or the customer market, or a change in the competitive environment.