Position starts at $13.50 per hour and $500 Hiring Bonus. Availability must include weekends.
1088 South Highway Drive - Fenton, Missouri 63026YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
What you will do:
Make happy, delicious hot breakfasts possible for our guests.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
- Prepare, serve, and clean up our free hot breakfasts.
- Create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
- Ensure that food safety standards are met and appropriate levels of inventory and supplies are maintained.
- See to it that the breakfast and lobby area are clean and well organized.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
We seek friendly communicators with these qualifications.
- Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels
- Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community, and breakfast hours
- Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and creating a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
- Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)