Title: RTS Team Leader
Reports To: VP, Information Technology
Salary: $55k - $70k
Supervises: RTS Team
Purpose of the position: Ensure exceptional technical support to corporate, restaurant, and field employees for systems through empowering leadership and data driven results.
Systems Include: point-of-sale (POS), back office system (BOS), networking, printers, phones, CCTV security systems, music, VPN, Info Panel, network, kitchen video and desktop support issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure incoming support calls, emails, and walk-up requests are answered within Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Write and communicate support schedules to ensure appropriate business coverage and ensure techs are on-time and on-task.
- Produce and share daily, weekly and monthly call, ticket, and performance metrics for the team and leadership.
- Develop, communicate and maintain support desk workflows and documentation, in conjunction with the larger IT team.
- Train and support the RTS team with a focus on providing fantastic service for our teams and growth for our team members.
- Collaborate with RTS team members, the IT team and others to build high-quality and impactful relationships.
- Coach RTS team members with candid and empathetic feedback to assure friendly, prompt, and knowledgeable resolution of restaurant systems issues.
- Receive coaching to continuously improve your management skills and support the teams.
- Manage escalation of difficult issues if resolution is not achievable within prescribed time periods.
- Build high-quality, results driven relations with third party support vendors.
- Adhere to all department processes and demonstrate strong, work ethic and teamwork abilities.
- Uphold security standards, security, and integrity (software and hardware).
- Actively participate in restaurant software testing.
- Master and share that mastery of our support desk processes.
- Actively pursue and share systems and services knowledge.
- Build a work environment where people enjoy their work and can grow with the Company.
- Participate in the IT leadership team.
- Jump-in when needed.
- Have a "whole-lotta fun".
- Previous service desk leadership, 5 years of help desk experience or other equivalent IT experience.
- Proven capability to lead by example with empathy and candor.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- An understanding of Windows, MAC, basic PC architecture and hardware integration required. Other systems include point of sale, network, phone, security, music, printers, and other software.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including night and weekend availability, when needed, and a willingness to work holidays.
- ITIL certification is desirable.
- High School graduate or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred, computer science or restaurant management major a plus.
- Strong written/oral communication skills, patient and friendly phone skills and typing skills, and organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task while remaining focused on quality and results.
- Over the phone and/or face-to-face interaction
- Over the phone and/or face-to-face interaction with service vendors.
- Sitting or standing at a desk using a headset to answer inbound calls.
- Open cubicle setup to accommodate open discussion between help desk team members. There is no daily rotation of workspace; each technician uses their desk area.
- Each technician uses a designated desktop computer system with three monitors.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Boston Market reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice.