Jefferson Park Golf Course is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Beverage Cart team member. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the patrons of Jefferson Park.
Come join our Team! Flexible work schedules, hourly rate plus amazing tips and golf discounts.
The beverage cart drivers are in continual contact our guests on the course and in the facility. You are truly our ambassadors and live by the rule that you only get one chance to make a first impression.
* Take orders, payments, provide information, and product
* Greet and follow up on guest service
* Proper on course Golf Etiquette
* Be 21 years of age or older
* Understands functions of the point of sale (POS) phone system
* Demonstrates accurate cash handling and turn in standards
* Understands and demonstrates proper side work and cleanliness standards
* Demonstrates proper service sequence with guests and understands
* Responsible for understanding Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) liquor control and over consumption policies - is extremely watchful of guest over service and alerts manager when there are problems
* Understands and demonstrates proper service techniques
* Understands golf course flow mechanics and etiquette
Beverage cart drivers fulfill the mission by provide personal, engaging, and knowledgeable service in a teamwork environment.
Must be able to work a variety of hours depending on business need and seasonality (mostly work weekends and seasonal work in this position)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* No education necessary. 1 year demonstrated experience with food service or golf operations experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES and LICENSES:
* Washington Class 13 alcohol server permit and Washington State Food Worker Card
Other Preferred Qualifications:
* Serve Safe, or other foodservice safety certification
* Windows / Microsoft Word and Excel
Mission, Vision, Guiding principals, Values
* Caring - we demonstrate and coach a caring attitude towards our guests and each other
* Salesmanship - confidence comes from knowing our products, sales, and service from the inside out. We work to resolve any issues that keep us from resolving these issues.
* Teamwork -Together, Everyone Achieves our Mission and more
* Job Knowledge - we promote an understanding with each team member, that excellence in job knowledge is the first step in creating TEAM
* Leadership - We Identify problems, but work in the solution (what should be)
* Guests are greeted immediately in a warm friendly and engaging manner
* We grant special requests whenever possible
* We reinforce our guest choices in a positive manner
* We check back to make sure every guest receives a great meal and service
* We solve problems, regardless of who creates them
* We say "goodbye to every guest, in a genuine manner, whenever possible, and invite them to return.
* We know our menus and daily specials inside and out and are proud of what we serve
* We are familiar with golf events and events scheduled at our facilities
* We merchandise ourselves (grooming, uniform standards, and appearance) appropriate to the concept and restaurant standards
* All menus, specials, and point of sale materials are current and in perfect condition
* We maintain the restaurant in like new condition
* We do ongoing side work to keep our restaurant fresh and ready to go
* We bring other team members into solutions - eliminating back of the house/ front of the house (boh/foh) barriers
* We freely gives away what has been learned to others, knowing it makes the team stronger as a whole
* We helps whenever necessary and when time permits with jobs outside of our own
* We never leave stations empty handed
* We clean as we go
* Hot food is the priority!
* We seat guests whenever possible
* We understand that every team member has value
* We identify problems but strive to work on solutions
* Being a leader means consistently acting on our mission, vision and guiding principals
We are guest service focused