At Schwan's Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn't just a job, it's a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships and take pride in your work because at Schwan's, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan's Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony's®, Big Daddy's®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. Schwan's is a place for people with an appetite for more. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute and thrive, visit
What do you do as a Customer Sales Distributor?
• Deliver Schwan's Consumer Brands products to grocery stores on assigned route. Route may include working with large retail grocery chain stores, as well as regional and independent grocery stores
• Unload products, check in with store receiver, move delivery to backroom, obtain signatures and collect proof of delivery
• Organize and maintain back-room inventory
• Routes run Monday-Friday, with occasional weekends, starting in the early AM hours and end when the daily delivery requirements are fulfilled
• Local Route
• Maintain DOT rules and regulations
• As a Customer Sales Distributor you will have the potential for career growth into other positions
Based on experience, you will earn starting pay between $50,000 - $52,000, plus benefits! This position will cover Denver and Aurora markets.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver's License
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Access to a smart phone with cellular service for text and talking
• Must meet the Federal Department of Transportation medical certification requirements and driver eligibility, including the ability to secure and maintain a Class B CDL with an air brake endorsement
• As a strong supporter of active military personnel and military veterans, we consider military experience a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan's
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• 401K with Company Match
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Profit Sharing
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.