Who we are:
Timberline Hospitalities is Wyoming's Premier Hotel Ownership group. We feel that based on our mission of "Making Friends One Guest at a Time", we have created a unique company that is about more than simply selling hotel rooms. Our special core values and distinctive approach help to support our belief that making friends and embracing the Timberline culture are the most important things.
Who we hire:
Timberline Hospitalities is looking for a dynamic Director of Sales who will live by our culture! This person is a skilled leader who cares about others and is passionate about being a part of creating a successful hotel and work community that is bigger than they are.
What the job requires:
· Develop and deploy effective proactive strategies based on market research and segment demand.
· Oversee and actively solicit sales through prospecting, qualifying, personal sales calls, site inspections, lead initiation and follow-up, and creative business development methods.
· Develop marketing plan and budget for the Sales and Catering departments and review and edit strategies regularly and "on the fly".
· Assist with the business planning process and develop and monitor guidelines for group bookings that maximize revenue and profits.
· Develop accurate forecasts for group and transient business.
· Create measurement reports of production, performance, and profitability by department.
· Communicate with existing accounts and develop lasting relationships with key accounts to ensure repeat business.
· Nurture and maintain relationships with Albany County Tourism and other local, state, and regional tourism agencies.
· Evaluate trends within market segments and develop proactive strategies.
· Partner with the Director of Sales and Revenue Growth to develop and deploy daily, weekly and annual strategies based on demand.
· Consistently meet or exceed all departmental goals for account development, room nights, and revenue.
· Oversee and assist with banquet room set-ups.
What you bring:
· Sales management professional with results-oriented drive, sense of urgency, and proven abilities to sell and close deals.
· Experience in sales, hospitality management, or business preferably at a full-service hotel.
· Highly motivated leader with proven sales and leadership skills.
· Thorough knowledge of revenue management and ability to develop strategies based on demand.
· Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and meet or exceed goals.
· Professional attitude and team-building spirit to inspire the team.
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills including stellar listening and coaching skills.
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office products; experience with ACT and Opera a plus.
· Proven success in building relationships with existing accounts while aggressively developing new business.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel, when needed.
What we offer: