Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Clean and supply all daily assigned rooms and report all damage, mechanical deficiencies, suspicious activities or theft in accordance with all Housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
*Pending PGCB approval*
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Clean guest rooms and stock with appropriate supplies in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations.
- To include but no limited to: Picking up trash, changing linens and making the beds, cleaning entire bathroom, Sweeping and dusting guest room, Cleaning the windows and balcony (80%).
- Retrieve, stock, restock and store the housekeeping cart according to prescribed housekeeping, safety and security procedures and regulations. (5%).
- Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority room requests from the Housekeeping Floor Supervisor.
- Turn in keys and unused supplies at end of shift. (5%).
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction. (5%). Report any missing articles, damage or mechanical problems to the Housekeeping Floor Supervisor and turn in articles left in room. (3%).
- Coordinate with Housekeeping Floor Supervisor on work priorities and provide assistance when needed. (2%)
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Prior housekeeping experience desirable.
- Able to read and interpret instructions and direction for guests.
- Able to communicate without impediment with guests and staff in all areas relating to guest service.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Ability to communicate information and hotel services to management and guests.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 3000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.