The café is looking for Full and Part-Time Front of House Staff to join the team. Suitsupply values attention to detail, positive attitude, and eagerness to learn. We seek highly personable individuals to demonstrate elevated hospitality and teamwork. If you are hard-working, energetic, and would like to continue to grow in the hospitality industry, please send us your resume and accompanying cover letter.
This job is ideal for someone who has worked in the hospitality/restaurant industry and is looking to step away from the long hours and late nights. If you are the person in your friend group that loves hosting dinner parties and having house guests, this is for you, too! We view the cafe experience as inviting others into our cozy, emerald-green home.
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Welcome and assist guests in navigating through the selection of food and beverages by answering questions and offering suggestions.
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the products being offered.
• Prepare food offerings to be served to guests including but not limited to plating pastries, assembling sandwiches and salads, ingredients preparation, etc.
• Provide food/drink offerings to clients in the retail store.
• Maintain cleanliness throughout the cafe space, both inside and on the patio.
• Support in the mission to grow and maintain guest relationships. Be personable, friendly, and welcoming to guests!
• Work efficiently and effectively in a team setting and utilize headsets to communicate with sales associates and other team members.
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with the company's standards and regulations.
• Must be able to work weekends.
• eTips and ServeSafe training/certification provided.
• Opening shifts start at 9:30AM and the assigned opening staff member is responsible for picking up pastries from Cafe Madeleine. (Time subject to change should hours of operation change)
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour depending on experience. Tips included.