At Seaside Dining Group, we love feeding people!
If you have a passion for food and serving others, see what your future can hold at our Denny's restaurant. We are looking for To Go Team Member to join our winning team.
Salary range $14.00-$18.00 competitive salary based on experience.
The To Go Team Member greets and welcomes to go order guests and delivery drivers in a friendly and courteous manner. The To Go Team Member facilitates order consolidation and packaging, receives payment, responds to and addresses guest concerns and assists other service personnel as needed to provide total guest satisfaction.
Key Business Areas
A "Key Business Area" is an area of performance in which the To Go Team Member must be successful to meet their accountabilities. Successful results in the Key Business Areas are supported by the following behaviors or actions:
· Greets guests and delivery drivers immediately in a friendly manner upon arrival and acknowledges at departure
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency and meets service cycle timing standards
· Maintains a clean and orderly workstation
· Determines and provides for any special needs of guests and delivery drivers
· Manages to-go and delivery order flow and prioritizes accordingly
· Take to-go orders in the POS system for walk-up orders
· Attends to any guest or driver needs during the entire order waiting period as warranted
· Demonstrates safe cash handling procedures in accordance with policy and accurately completes cash, credit card, and discount transactions
· Uses proper telephone etiquette
· Enters and delivers "To Go" orders correctly
· Addresses complaints promptly in a courteous manner and notifies the supervisor of any issues
· Willingly assists other team members without being asked
· Maintains proper supply of clean menus
· Lifts and carries supplies and equipment up to 30 lbs.
· Demonstrates knowledge of station and product locations
· Possesses strong product and menu knowledge
· Maintains foyer area of restaurant to be clean, organized and inviting to guests
· Completes all required side-work, including deep cleaning assignments
· Adheres to Denny's Brand Standards and internal Seaside Dining Group's policies and procedures
· Provides courteous service and is cordial to all team members and guests
· Must have the ability to raise a tray weighing up to 25 lbs.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, wipe, lift, and grasp
· Must have sufficient mobility to move and operate in the work area
· Must be able to stand and walk during the entire shift
· Must be able to hear well in a loud environment to respond to employee and guest needs
· Must possess basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
· Must meet any state, county, or municipal regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling
· Must be able to observe and differentiate between monetary denominations
· Must be able to operate point of sale system
· Must be able to work around potentially hazardous chemicals
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
· Must be able to pass all required tests and training requirements for the position.
· Must be able to work in a team environment.
· Meets Denny's uniform and grooming standards and maintains them throughout the shift
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights, and weekends.
· Must have excellent guest service skills.
· Must be dependable and able to learn basic tasks and follow instructions
· Must place a value on diversity and shows respect for others
To-Go Team Member Requirements:
· High school diploma with relevant experience.
· Further training may be required.
· Friendly, reliable, and punctual.
· Strong communication skills.
· Physically fit and able to work on your feet for long periods.
· Ability to work irregular hours (day and night shifts).
· Enjoy working with people.
Physical Requirements - Ability to stand and walk approximately 85%-95% of shift; ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs; ability to move freely throughout the restaurant; ability to operate a restaurant
equipment and drive a motor vehicle.
Seaside Dining Group, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.JB.0.00.LN