Director, PAR Channel Programs
Hi there! Have you noticed that the restaurant industry is changing?We're PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously.
As a leading provider of restaurant technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we're calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team. If you've excelled at every job you've held but always thought something was missing, please, read on.
The Director of PAR Channel Programs is responsible for oversight of management of the structure, development, operations and sales growth of the PAR Channel Programs. Responsible to build, scale and manage teams capable of executing a repeatable channel strategy. Responsible for development and execution of channel growth strategy, as well as managing multiple channel teams and overseeing individual channel partner growth. Requires oversight of channel operations, sales and coordination of multiple inner-departmental initiatives to reach the growth goals of PAR Channel Programs. The Director is also responsible for coordinating with executive leadership to set AOP sales goals and reporting forecasts, monitoring of KPI reports, productivity management of the team and coordinating all efforts related to meeting Channel assigned goals.What We're Looking For
Why We Need You
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Sciences and/or 10+ years of experience in partner programs, channel management or partner relations within the software, technology or hospitality industry.
- MBA Preferred.
- Demonstrated experience communicating and working with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience working with and coordinating partner communities.
- Strong understanding of channel Go-to-Market strategy and knowledge of channel industry practices, competitive products and research data
- Ability to multi-task, take initiatives, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Excellent relationship building, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time for partner meetings and participation in industry trade shows.
- Responsible for the development, growth and oversight of all Channel related operations.
- Support Partner Recruiting/Onboarding Initiatives
- Serve as escalation point for channel issues related to sales, support and channel conflict
- Develop and execute channel sales growth plan
- Responsible for the method and execution of monthly forecasting for channel sales
- Establish and hold channel team accountable for individual and team KPIs
- Recruit, manage and develop channel teams capable of executing on growth strategy
- Develop and nurture relationships with key partner stakeholders
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams that contribute to the systems and solutions required for a successful channel program.
Who We Are
PAR invented the FIRST point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. PAR's solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries. Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we're off to great start. We believe our customers want technology that is open and fast that enables their ability to innovate.
We're looking for people who are hungry to go beyond the idea of 'just a job'. PAR's not for everyone though: We work hard, and we really reward success. We push ourselves and each other to be better every day. We're ferocious in battle but gentle in spirit. We're hands-on people. We keep our room clean and make our bed because details matter. We believe it is better to be fast than big, and that being both is best. We believe diversity creates strong systems and communities. We experiment. Sometimes we break things, but we learn quickly. We're honest and our intentions are good. And we always offer the last slice of dessert to our guests. We've got each other's and our customers' backs no matter what.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
PAR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.