Hyatt Regency at Villa Christina is looking for a someone who is just as passionate about cooking as they are serving their guests the best meals! We have an opening for a FULL-TIME Cook with a FULL benefits package! This is an amazing opportunity to work at a Four Diamond hotel with a fantastic Culinary and F&B Leadership team.
Benefits of this Full Time Position:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance: Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability insurance, and other supplemental insurance
- 100% company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Open Door Policy and Employee Opinion Survey twice per year
- CARE Culture and monthly employee events
- Opportunities for advancement and travel
- Employee discounts
This position is responsible for:
- Food preparation
- Cooking food for outlets and/or Banquet events according to recipe cards, BEOs, ensuring excellent quality
- Ability and willingness to work all stations in the kitchen
- Following food safety. ServSafe and Department of Health protocols at all times
- Practicing teamwork and "clean as you go" policies
- Completing opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned
- Having a great attitude and demonstrating CARE in their work
Experience & Qualifications:
- 1 year experience with Banquet food preparation or restaurant line cook in a similar concept.
- Must possess intermediate cooking knowledge and skills
- ServSafe certification preferred. Food safety and sanitation knowledge required.
- Must have weekend and nighttime availability.
- Ability to read and perform Use Record Specifications.
- Reads and employs math skills to appropriately prepare items according to recipes
Requires stamina for standing and strength for lifting and moving products.
Ability and willingness to workall stations in the kitchen.
Attend monthly departmental meetings.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards